Thursday, September 17, 2009

HW#4 Comment

Remy,
I liked how you were honest as you explained how you were taking your online communications for granted and actually forgot that you really had people who are your friends that you could hang out with. As you were saying if you get to involved in the many online communication sources between friends you actually forget you have friends, this is a bad thing and I agree that you have a right to be mad about it if people do this. In reference to your situation here that you discuss in your post I myself can't really connect because I personally know and never forget that I have friends to chill with because if I talk to them everyday how could I forget that they are my friends? I feel that you could further your thoughts here by expanding what actually made you forget you had friends. Explain what exactly made your mind blank out the people you are talking too and expand on why you think you did this. In reflection to my own life here I can consider you and myself forgetting some friends that I might not have seen in a while, but I can't possibly see you or me actually forgetting the people we talk too everyday, I just plainly don't understand what came over you. We can talk about this in person in school which I wold like to, AI will ask you some questions about what happened in our next class.
-Brendan S.

No comments:

Post a Comment