Monday, September 21, 2009

HW#5 Comment (Second One)

HW#5 Comment (Second One)

Devin, First I would like to say that I appreciate your feel comments on my topic about Digitalization regarding the use of Facebook. Now what I especially found helpful in your comment is that you actually told me what was helpful to you in the first place. When you told me this I could in a way further understand my own point about what really inspires people to use Facebook and what reasons they choose use there time on the site. And I would like to thank you for backing up my reasoning on how some people use Facebook to impress others then rather use it themselves for as form of communication between friends. But to go further into your use of Facebook if you use it, may I ask you what type of person do you believe you are? Someone who goes on to impress others and impersonate others or someone who actually goes on to make casual conversation between friends and be real and your actual true self on Facebook? On the other hand your comments gave me insight on how to formulate my thoughts a little better because as you were agreeing with me I thought of more complicated ways to explain my thoughts and ideas on the topic of Digitalization regarding the use Facebook. As well I think that your thoughts on AIM and hows it can be both a good and bad thing for some people is the same or yet similar because as you explain how bullies and nervous teens use AIM to bully other kids and mack on girls , in retrospect Facebook can be used in the exact same ways. If you break it down Facebook is like a more modern version of AIM, besides just direct communication between friends and family Facebook gives you direct links to any and everybody you might know, would want to know and maybe even be smart enough to connect you to people you use to know. To end this my thoughts on your comment I have no further questions or issues to discuss here besides the questions I stated earlier in my writing here and a suggestion that we should continue these comments to one another because I feel they can help us both understand and formulate our thoughts about Digitalization and other topics we wish to dwell upon in the future.
-Brendan S.
9/21/09

No comments:

Post a Comment