Sunday, January 10, 2010

HW 33-Cool Paper Outline

Introduction:Introduce my thesis. Then describe definition of coolness and I plan on elaboration on the meaning of cool deeply for the entire intro  as well as to introduce my arguments supporting my thesis. (I still am working on a thesis).

5 Body Paragraphs:Next I plan on writing 5 big paragraphs on discussing the arguments with 5 examples that support my thesis in each paragraph. I plan on using examples form the Hair resource, using the poem by Gwendolyn Brooks, Goffman, and my own life.

Conclusion:I plan on restating my thesis and wrapping up my paper with my arguments as well as restating my own thoughts on cool, and ending the conclusion with a witty sentence about  the role of coolness in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment