Sunday, February 7, 2010

HW 38-Art Project Cool

Cool Project from julie asencio on Vimeo.

This is Julie an I's video project on the reality of cool in our school of School of the Future. Julie and me decided to create this project in a sort of collage type of way with a meaning full song about the experiences of the American youth. I'm very pleased with the way that Julie and me worked together on this project with me putting getting all of the pictures from peoples facebook's and getting the song to use for the audio of the video. But most importantly it was Julie who actually but it together when I sent everything to her on friday. But overall we both had jobs in our project of equal importance that we both accomplished successfully. I hope you enjoy the video with the song, "The Youth of the Nation" in the back round. I feel it reflects the reality of cool in our school to the utmost extent.

PLEASE COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment